Anne Crile, M.S., LMFT
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist (MFC #86294) in private practice in Pasadena. I have advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), a research-validated approach to healing and strengthening couples’ relationships, and am certified in PREPARE/ENRICH, a strengths-based program for premarital couples.
I specialize in working with couples seeking relationship enrichment and help with issues related to communication, conflict, restoring trust, and infertility. I also help individuals facing life transitions, grief & loss, and spirituality & identity questions. It is a privilege to be invited into my clients’ stories, and I'm honored to help clients explore and embrace their individual uniqueness and find meaningful, authentic connection in their relationships. As a therapist, I seek to offer a warm, hospitable, and comfortable space where we can explore together current and past experiences in the pursuit of growth and healing.
- Emerging & Young Adults
- Infertility, Grief & Loss
- Identity & Spirituality Questions
Certifications & Training
- M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Fuller Theological Seminary
- Certified in PREPARE/ENRICH for couples
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples
- Training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for individuals